EUROPA DONNA – THE EUROPEAN BREAST CANCER COALITION is seeking a new
Administration Officer to commence in June 2021
Deadline for applications: 23 May 2021
Founded in 1994, Europa Donna – The European Breast Cancer Coalition is an independent non-profit organization whose members are affiliated groups from countries throughout Europe. The Coalition works to raise awareness of breast cancer and to mobilise the support of European women in pressing for improved breast cancer education, appropriate screening, optimal treatment and increased funding for research.
Europa Donna currently has national groups in 47 member countries. Its Head Office is located in Milan, Italy but it is an international organization whose official language is English, so all written and oral correspondence is in English.
For more information: www.europadonna.org
Part-time Administration Officer who will oversee all administrative and bookkeeping aspects of a small office. S/he will also assist in events organization, communications and social media messaging.
- Bilingual English/Italian or equivalent level
- Accounting and financials, personnel and bookkeeping knowledge/experience
- Office management skills
- Technical digital skills/social media skills
- Flexibility and willingness to occasional travel
The ideal candidate will have:
- A university degree
- Excellent communication skills in English and Italian, both written and oral
- At least 5 years of professional experience or equivalent
Personal interest in breast cancer and/or scientific background will be considered a plus
S/he will report to the CEO of Europa Donna – The European Breast Cancer Coalition.
What we offer:
Europa Donna – The European Breast Cancer Coalition offers flexible hours, a competitive salary based on experience. Room for growth.
Hours: Part-time; occasional travel will be involved. Participation in our Conferences will be required.
Location: Milan, Italy
How to apply:
• Please send your curriculum vitae and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 May2021 with the subject line “Administration Officer”
• All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age